Thursday, April 22, 2010

I already thought that life here was totally random, and couldn’t really get much more so…. And then last night happened.

Cortney, Kala and I where invited to come to a discussion last night at the church we are now attending. So we went not really knowing what it was all going to be about. We knew it was either about music or just some Italian learning…. So when we arrive they are running through auditions. And then somehow it was 20 minutes later and we’re singing “Trade my sorrows”. Yep. Us three Americans singing in English with a group of Italians. Gospel.
I was having so much fun, singing this way, praising God and feeling that sense of camaraderie with these people.
We walked away in a bit of a giddy daze, wondering if that really just happened.

So I guess we are now members of a gospel choir in Napoli, singing it out, real loud every Wednesday night. Facebook group to follow shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment